Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Immunisations

(3 Posts)
spewgloriousspew Thu 13-Oct-11 16:17:24

Hello,

Have phoned the surgery about this, but receptionist was useless and can't see health visitor 'til next week. So, thought I'd try my luck here...

My son has had three sets of jabs since birth (8, 12 and 16 weeks) but I have now had two letters from the NHS saying he is due more:

Pneumococcal 13 primary; Dip/Tet/Polio/Hib Primary (<10 yrs); Meningococcal C Primary (<1 yr).

Red Book shows he has had:

8 weeks: DTaP/IPV/Hib and PCV

12 weeks: DTaP/IPV/hib and Men C

16 weeks: DTaP/IPV/Hib and Men C and PCV

To me, this looks like he's had all the ones he needs. Do you think this is just an NHS cock-up? Like I said, receptionist couldn't give me a clear answer and said something vague about asking a nurse who may or may not call back...

Seona1973 Thu 13-Oct-11 16:22:03

he shouldnt be due any more until he is around 1 year old:

vaccination checklist

spewgloriousspew Thu 13-Oct-11 16:24:02

That's what I thought, but this is the second letter I've been sent since he's had his third set. Guess I'll just ignore it. Thanks. Seona!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now