Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

DS 2.10months teething???

(4 Posts)
widdles Tue 11-Oct-11 20:11:05

DS is 2yrs 10 months and hd 10 teeth on the bottom but last night complained of tumy ache and today has refused to eat and even speak because his moth hurts, i have inspected witha torch and think he might have another tooth coming even though he shouldn't have any more until he is much older.
Could he really be teething again?

patsnowy Wed 12-Oct-11 16:15:40

Hi widdles, babies can teeth whenever. I was born with 9 teeth! My poor mother! And my dd teethed early too and had a full set around 1 year. Fussing could be for a number of reasons but could be teething and if so, you shouldn't worry; there isnt anything you can do about it!

widdles Wed 12-Oct-11 20:10:25

thanks i took him to the gp today who said he didn't have a temp and his eas and throat were clear so it might be a virus but be warned there is chicken pox going around so he could be abit like this for a few weeks and then erupt. Not too helpfull eally

patsnowy Thu 13-Oct-11 16:40:13

Yup there is chicken pox all over our nursery, also Hands, foot and mouth. yukky stuff but not too serious unless you are unlucky!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now