Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

2 spots on arm

(3 Posts)
xdezirx Thu 22-Sep-11 23:11:47

Hi all my 6 month old has 2 pimple like spots on 1 of her arms. I noticed it last night and she hasnt had any more yet. Could this be the start of chicken pox? ther like te ones that anyone would get on their face.
any advice woul be appreciated

CocktailQueen Thu 22-Sep-11 23:27:57

Could be - my ds got CP today and it started with a small bump to the right of one eye this morning, which I thought was an insect bite - by PE this afternoon he had 20 spots! And counting ;-)

xdezirx Mon 17-Oct-11 22:52:36

hi again

The 2 spots my daughter had disapeared, but last few days she has 1 spot on one leg almost boil like another 2 on her other leg,1 on back of arm and 1 on her hand. Shes now 7 1/2 months is sort of teething and she's well onto solids she's refusing feeds. I'm at my wits end. I've got an appointment with my doctor tommorow. Don't think it's chicken pox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now