Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is there something you can give a 6 year old to stop wind?

(4 Posts)
windease Mon 19-Sep-11 13:24:36

I can't get to doctors till tomorrow and 6 year old is embarrassed to go to school as he has very bad wind . He is being investigated for food intolerances; he has possible coeliacs etc. but while the slow cogs of the NHS turn he has terrible farts! And the teacher has been mentioning them which I think is well out of order and I'm seeing her on Wed to discuss, but meanwhile he is hating everyone at school noticing.

windease Mon 19-Sep-11 15:50:38

Bump

Flisspaps Mon 19-Sep-11 15:52:17

I think you need to speak to the teacher before Wednesday if she's mentioning it in class. Is she already aware that it's very likely to be down to a medical condition, and not just a 6 year old thinking that trumping in class is funny?

windease Tue 20-Sep-11 12:39:08

Yes I phoned the school and spoke to the head of lower school who passed the message on to the teacher, but I'll actually be meeting with the teacher Wed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now