Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help!!! Please 4 year old playing with tablets

(6 Posts)
kio13 Mon 19-Sep-11 10:24:53

I found my dd playing with tablets, i asked her if she had eaten some, she said no, probabily because she was scare, the second time i asked she said yes, i asked how many? which one? she said 9, like she was counting up to 10, it was 1 hr ago, I asked several times, she said yes and the last time she said no!!Im very worried, she looks normal, with a lot of energy.

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Mon 19-Sep-11 10:26:31

Why are you posting on the internet? Get on the phone to NHS direct or whatever they are called. Have the type and probably number, plus her weight.
Off you go.

AuntieMonica Mon 19-Sep-11 10:26:41

what sort of tablets are they?

in fact, ignore that, i'd be getting her to A&E, with the bottle and contents and now.

hope she hasn't eaten any, and she's ok

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Mon 19-Sep-11 10:26:45

probable not probably.

CharlieBoo Mon 19-Sep-11 19:07:09

What tablets? Yes you need to call nhs direct or depending on what tablets, straight to a and e

thisisyesterday Mon 19-Sep-11 19:11:10

what tablets were tehy?

if there is even a tiny chance she could have swallowed any then get her to a&e and take the packet with you so they know what's in them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now