Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

dd 11m - some advice pls?

(6 Posts)
BeaWheesht Thu 25-Aug-11 19:20:22

She's been having runny nappies since last saturday but they've been better the last 2 days. Her temp every day but wed has gone up in evening but only to 37.7. Tonight its 38.2.

Should I go to docs in morning? She's been quite pukey too but she often is so that's not conclusive really...

MayDayChild Thu 25-Aug-11 20:11:58

It sounds like a sicky bug. Be mega hygenic so you don't catch it.
Hot water for hand washing, wipe down surfaces and toys if needed etc

Go by her personality. If bubbly and happy eating and drinking I would say all is well. If not and as her Mother you get to decide if she seems not herself then try to get an appointment.

MayDayChild Thu 25-Aug-11 20:12:52

Meant to say that little ones take absolutely ages to recover from Sicky bugs so it may go on another week.

BeaWheesht Thu 25-Aug-11 22:05:25

Thanks and sorry for late reply.

I'm just wondering if its teeth rather than sicky bug because she still hjas been wanting to eat and has really come on a lot for example with her walking the last few days so she isn't ill as such. That said ds who is 4 had a temp + sore tummy for one day last week - he is - touch wood- a pretty sturdy thing tho so maybe didn't exhibit as many symptoms but same bug???

MayDayChild Fri 26-Aug-11 15:05:43

I would still say bug! Then teething! My 14 month

MayDayChild Fri 26-Aug-11 15:06:57

Sorry... 14 m had diarrhoea for 3 weeks after mild bug! DD just said she had funny tasting burps! Nice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now