Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

could my 7.5 mo be ill?

(4 Posts)
Limy Fri 05-Aug-11 10:39:27

hi my dd is 7.5 mo and I am not sure if she is ill or not, she has had a few funny nappies since yesterday (very dark, one green, and smelly). She only had 4oz of her 8oz bedtime bottle and only 1oz of her breakfast bottle. She is also sleeping more than usual. Other than that she is her happy self and is getting up to mischief! Not sure if I need to get her checked out or not? Any advice would be gratefully received.

fluffyanimal Fri 05-Aug-11 10:42:33

Could be a mild virus. Does she have a temp? If not, and seems OK in her self, I wouldn't worry yet, just keep offering fluids - water if she doesn't want milk. If nappies are still different tomorrow, probably a GP visit wouldn't hurt.

Limy Fri 05-Aug-11 10:45:16

Not thought to check temp, don't know why that's usually the first thing I do. Thanks for the reply will check when she is awake.

Limy Fri 05-Aug-11 10:45:16

Not thought to check temp, don't know why that's usually the first thing I do. Thanks for the reply will check when she is awake.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now