Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Warts

(3 Posts)
roseyposeysmum Mon 01-Aug-11 09:11:18

My dd has got 2 warts on the underside of her arm. We have been to the doctors to see about freezing them off but she was not keen on the idea so we were prescribed some Gel to try and get rid of it. However she knocks the larger wart quite often and the head falls off leaving it an open wart, obviously i can't put the crema on while it is like this as it will hurt.

Does anybody else know of any other wats to get rid of warts, she is only 3 1/2 but they are bothering her and she is very concious of them even though i have never drawn any attention to them.

Seona1973 Mon 01-Aug-11 09:32:46

are they warts or molluscum contagiosum? If it is molluscum you generally have to wait for them to go away by themselves although it can take many many months

roseyposeysmum Mon 01-Aug-11 10:16:18

The doctors has said they are warts and she has already had them for about 10 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now