Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Watery stools, but no vomiting. Just a D & V bug?

(3 Posts)
GoggleEyed Thu 28-Jul-11 22:00:48

My poor little one is not well. She has watery stools, has done since Sunday-ish. No proper solids, just flecks/bits. Until yesterday we thought it was just a d&v bug, as apart from the watery nappies she has been fine in herself. Then yesterday she vomited, once. Quite late last night. Then her stool flecks were quite mucusy, and she has thrown up again once tonight. She appears to be eating normally, although asking for less BF's. We hadnt gone to the doc as we thought it was just a mild childhood bug, but now I am a little worried it is something more. She has slept more today but is not a good sleeper and was awake loads last night so not sure if it is connected. She seems ok temperamentally though. Happy and smily but normal periods of whinging/clingyness. Tonight she wont sleep without me holding her.

Any ideas?

(she is 15mths)

GoggleEyed Thu 28-Jul-11 22:17:49

Bump please

GoggleEyed Thu 28-Jul-11 22:37:18

Anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now