Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

help please diagnosing spots on feet

(5 Posts)
visavis Mon 25-Jul-11 21:03:50

My three year old seems to have some spots on his feet - reddish with black centres - any idea what they are?

hellymelly Mon 25-Jul-11 21:05:27

Could they be veruccas?

visavis Mon 25-Jul-11 21:10:33

Thanks - They aren't just on the soles of the feet - there are quite a few of them?

hellymelly Mon 25-Jul-11 21:45:19

Is he at all unwell? I know that hand foot and mouth can cause blisters but my dds haven't had it so I'm not sure what they look like. Veruccas do have black dots at the centres and there can be a lot of them. I would get the GP to check them.

beautifulgirls Mon 25-Jul-11 22:20:23

Have they appeared suddenly, is he unwell at all? If he is unwell then please do the glass test on them. I only mention it because we nearly lost DD#3 to septicaemia recently. She was very unwell then developed a rash on her arms and legs, also the palms of her hands and soles of her feet. If you are unsure please get medical help anyway.
The chances are this is not that however so please don't panic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now