Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

listless and tired...

(4 Posts)
lilalove Mon 13-Dec-10 09:22:48

Hi all, my 5 year old is not her usual sunny self, she is pale and tired, listless, teary and not wanting to go to school. Could it be a vitamin or mineral deficency?

winnybella Mon 13-Dec-10 09:25:28

All the time or just today? Could she be just coming down with something?

If it's been going for a while, take her to a doctor and have him do a blood test.

SlightlyTubbyHali Mon 13-Dec-10 09:32:41

Might she just be tired? This has been a long term and I'm sure they've all had enough by now.

If it continues into the holidays or has been going on for a while already get her checked, but otherwise I'd probably wait and see what happens over the holidays.

In the meantime it probably wouldn't hurt to get her a child's multivit from Boots - it might give her a bit of a boost.

lilalove Mon 13-Dec-10 09:33:32

been the last few days, could be a problem at school but it's hard to get anything out of her other than her coat keeps falling off the peg! Thanks for the advice, I'll speak to the GP.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: