Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(3 Posts)
Longstocking2 Wed 01-Dec-10 09:42:55

Does anyone know if there is a website which shows you exactly what uk products contain the above?
I can't find one.

USoRight Wed 01-Dec-10 13:49:34 riclosan&searchtype=QuickSearch

hope link works

alypaly Wed 01-Dec-10 23:43:45

what are you needing it for longstocking?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: