Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Teething in 3.10 year old

(2 Posts)
spursmummy Tue 16-Nov-10 20:42:51

My dd is showing all the symptoms she had when teething as a baby - red cheeks, sore ears, occasionally sore and red bits and bottom, chewing on toys and her fingers, runny nose and lots of coughing. It took me a while to piece them altogether this time round but it finally clicked on a trip to Tesco when she spent most of the time licking the cold trolley! The cold metal must've given her some relief (I kept telling her off because I thought she was being naughty blush).

Am I right? Do children really start teething again at this age? Or are these all symptoms of something else? We're due to go to the dentist next week and I'm wondering if I should take her there sooner, or to the doctor instead. I'd be grateful for any advice anyone could give.

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Wed 17-Nov-10 07:04:39

She should have all her teeth by 3.10,usually by 2.5 , so I doubt it's teeth.

Could she have a sore ear, tongue or throat?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now