Talk

Advanced search

anyone know what I mean - large board books that turn into vehicles?

(7 Posts)
sphil Fri 31-Jul-09 13:19:06

I know I've seen these somewhere but can't for the life of me remember where. They are giant books that convert into vehicles that a child can then sit in - I think one was a bus. Have tried googling but no success. Can anyone help? They'd be perfect for DS2 who is autistic and just starting to venture into imaginative play.
TIA

shigella92 Fri 31-Jul-09 14:50:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sphil Fri 31-Jul-09 17:34:06

Thanks Shigella - that's exactly what I meant. Do you think a 6 year old could fit into one?

Itsjustafleshwound Fri 31-Jul-09 17:37:44

The GLTC has them as well - there is a 10% off for mumsnetters ...

I have got one for my 2yo, but I think they are more suited for an older boy - 6yo smile

shigella92 Sat 01-Aug-09 19:17:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

honda Sun 02-Aug-09 18:10:04

Hello, I'm a Mini IQ Associate and we offer two great convertibles, one is a fire engine and the other is a pirate ship.

These incredible, giant storybooks unfold into a long play mat, on which children can use their own toys to fight fires or set sail across the sea.

The six board panels can simply be refolded to form a sturdy sit in vehicle or pirate vessel, complete with windscreen and opening door or ship's wheel.

They are priced at £14.99 each.

Mini IQ is an exciting range of Children’s Books, Toys and Games to buy at reasonable prices - that have been very carefully selected and are fun, educational and innovative for Children ages 0-12 years.

If you are interested in finding out more - please let me know.

honda Sun 02-Aug-09 18:14:03

Hello, I'm a Mini IQ Associate and we offer two great convertibles, one is a fire engine and the other is a pirate ship.

These incredible, giant storybooks unfold into a long play mat, on which children can use their own toys to fight fires or set sail across the sea.

The six board panels can simply be refolded to form a sturdy sit in vehicle or pirate vessel, complete with windscreen and opening door or ship's wheel.

They are priced at £14.99 each.

Mini IQ is an exciting range of Children’s Books, Toys and Games to buy at reasonable prices - that have been very carefully selected and are fun, educational and innovative for Children ages 0-12 years.

If you are interested in finding out more - please let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now