Talk

Advanced search

Story CD's for 5 yo & 3.9yo?

(6 Posts)
mummyineedyounow Tue 17-Feb-09 22:05:00

DD & DS share a bedroom and listen to a story cd at night (taking it in turns to choose) but most of ours are now too 'babyish' for DD aged 5. Can anyone recommend any?

I had a look on Amazon and ordered one which sounded good but when it arrived I noticed on the back that its for 7-12 year olds so its probably no good!

Kbear Tue 17-Feb-09 22:06:09

go to the library - they have loads

captainpig Tue 17-Feb-09 22:08:32

Look on BookPpeople, RedHouse, SchoolLink websites for cheaper sets.

Suggestions are:

Winnie the Witch books
Bob, Man on the Moon (Simon Bartram)

christywhisty Tue 17-Feb-09 22:14:40

Also agree with the library ours has a big selection. DS liked Jeremy Strong and Mr Majeika at that age.

gingemum Tue 17-Feb-09 23:28:21

Yes go to the library but also have a go at making your on CDs. I bought a cheap dictaphone for my daughter and every time I read her a mew story I record myself and now she has a great selectionof stories to listen to "on tap"

gingemum Tue 17-Feb-09 23:28:25

Yes go to the library but also have a go at making your on CDs. I bought a cheap dictaphone for my daughter and every time I read her a mew story I record myself and now she has a great selectionof stories to listen to "on tap"

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: