Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have, or know where i can get "Again!", by Ian Whybrow???

(5 Posts)
caspercat Tue 26-Aug-08 19:47:32

Took this from the library for 2yr old DD about 3 months ago - been on permanent loan ever since! She absolutely loves it, we read it every night, she shouts in all the right parts - and, it's a really fun book to read, so DH & i really don't mind reading it constantly.
Been trying to buy it for the last month with no luck. Blackwell on-line sourced a 2nd hand copy for £50!!! shock, and even Amazon say they can't get hold of it at the mo, despite them seemingly having a few 2nd hand copies. No joy on E-Bay either.
If, by the greatest luck ever, anyone had an old copy they no longer read & would like to sell, then obviously i'd be interested. Otherwise, anyone know any other websites they've had success sourcing impossible - to -get books from???
TIA, xxxxxx

JackieNo Tue 26-Aug-08 19:48:22

Abebooks is good for difficult to find stuff.

caspercat Wed 27-Aug-08 13:52:35

Thanks for that...will check it out. Still desperately hoping some kind soul in this country will have it...

christywhisty Wed 27-Aug-08 16:21:15

Amazon Have a hardback copy for £9.99

caspercat Wed 27-Aug-08 21:40:05

Wow, thanks for that. How comes i missed it?? blush. Off to order it now, thanks again xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now