Talk

Advanced search

Gender and bias in Children's books- What's your opinion?

(2 Posts)
HollyCheesmur Fri 01-Feb-19 10:59:11

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKBe7Irpy7-n9SjBSAQCSwgNTMblkKuBpRRgbKDksp3kF-YA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hello, I am a publishing student at Oxford Brookes University and these questionnaire answers will be anonymously used for my dissertation.
My working title is: ‘Is gender bias and sexism still inherent in today’s childrens books and the broader landscape of consumerism?’
This questionnaire has been formed to communicate with the ‘gatekeepers’ of childrens reading and consumer products.
As mentioned before these answers will never be made public and is purely for my own research and dissertation and will only be read by me and my dissertation marker.
This questionnaire will be split into two parts, Books and Consumer landscape.
Detailed answers would be extremely helpful for my research, so thank you for taking the time to complete it!

If contact needed please email my dissertation supervisor Leander Reeves, Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University: leander.reeves@brookes.ac.uk
(email addresses are NOT being collected for these responses)

CountFosco Fri 01-Feb-19 17:18:54

Your first question asks what our gender is. You should change that to sex.

But still filled in.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: