Talk

Advanced search

Help me remember this book!

(7 Posts)
jacobsgirl Sat 10-Feb-18 21:06:01

Right this has been bugging me for days.
I'm 20 years old and about 14/15 years ago when I was starting primary school my mum used to always read books to us before bed.

I'm now a mum myself and I'm trying to collect some of my favourites to read to my lovely little sausage.
However there is this one book and I cannot for the life of me remember it's name and it was a favourite of mine !

It was about a little girl and she was obsessed with knights and castles and dragons etc. And her birthday was coming up so she invited all her friends to a party , and I think her friends were apprehensive because she lived in a flat and didn't have a garden.
So her mum and dad made it amazing and made it out to look like a castle inside and got her an amazing cake that was like a real castle with a dragon on top and it was amazing !

Can anyone help me the book will probably be about 20 years old , I've googled it and can't find a thing ! Please help

BrandNewHouse Sat 10-Feb-18 21:08:49

Was is set in Tonga? (Sorry I’ll get my coat)

jacobsgirl Sat 10-Feb-18 22:01:14

grin

Clawdy Thu 22-Feb-18 15:47:20

I remember reading that book to a class of children years ago, lovely book, but can't remember name either! Will have a think!

jacobsgirl Sun 25-Feb-18 08:02:16

My mum managed to dig it out !

It was
"Party in the sky"

Clawdy Sun 25-Feb-18 08:25:31

Ah, glad you found it!

VandelayIndustries Sun 25-Feb-18 08:26:55

Now I want to read the Tonga thread again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: