Talk

Advanced search

Help me remember this book!

(3 Posts)
jacobsgirl Sat 10-Feb-18 21:06:01

Right this has been bugging me for days.
I'm 20 years old and about 14/15 years ago when I was starting primary school my mum used to always read books to us before bed.

I'm now a mum myself and I'm trying to collect some of my favourites to read to my lovely little sausage.
However there is this one book and I cannot for the life of me remember it's name and it was a favourite of mine !

It was about a little girl and she was obsessed with knights and castles and dragons etc. And her birthday was coming up so she invited all her friends to a party , and I think her friends were apprehensive because she lived in a flat and didn't have a garden.
So her mum and dad made it amazing and made it out to look like a castle inside and got her an amazing cake that was like a real castle with a dragon on top and it was amazing !

Can anyone help me the book will probably be about 20 years old , I've googled it and can't find a thing ! Please help

BrandNewHouse Sat 10-Feb-18 21:08:49

Was is set in Tonga? (Sorry I’ll get my coat)

jacobsgirl Sat 10-Feb-18 22:01:14

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now