Talk

Advanced search

Imogen the Dreamer and Other Stories

(4 Posts)
JaneRichards1 Mon 03-Aug-15 12:03:03

Hi there,

My nephew's best friend Jack has written a collection of 75 kids' stories on Kindle and for today and tomorrow it is 99p on Amazon marked down from £2.99.

The book has got stories about magic, werewolves, princesses, pirates and other popular kids genres. I've read a few of them and I think they're good.

I said I'd help him to spread the word so I hope you don't mind me posting here! (Swear I didn't join mumsnet just to post this!!)

Here is the link if you are interested: www.amazon.co.uk/Imogen-Dreamer-Other-Stories-Green-ebook/dp/B00VO38RWU/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1438599017&sr=1-2&keywords=imogen+the+dreamer

Thank you,

Jack

happymummyone Mon 03-Aug-15 13:19:12

Is it just a kindle version? No hard copy?

JaneRichards1 Mon 03-Aug-15 13:32:40

Oh I don't know. He showed me on his tablet so I know there's an e-version. I'm not sure about hard copy!

Sorry!

JaneRichards1 Mon 03-Aug-15 17:09:44

He says there is not a print version but says you can read it on your phone, computer or tablet. Quite why anybody would want to read a book on a phone screen is beyond me but there you go! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now