Talk

Advanced search

The Works

(2 Posts)
RoyalMaybe Tue 02-Jun-15 00:11:28

Hello

I have a four month old daughter and I like to read her a story every night before bed. Not that she pays me the blindest bit of attention, but I persevere!

I hope no one minds me plugging an external site here, but I just wanted to let people know that The Works currently has an offer on children's books - 10 for £10 (with free delivery). I ordered ten last month and a further ten this month and the books are just lovely, tbh.

The Works

I don't work for them or anything, and it might be that someone has shared this already, but I just thought it was a good offer and wanted to share smile

PopTarts Tue 02-Jun-15 00:20:17

Maybe it's just me, but The Works children's' books don't seem like proper books.
I've tried buying them several times and struggled and failed to put together ten decent books from that entire wall of ten for £10.
I would much rather buy a pack of ten books for £10 from The Book People, written by quality children's writers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now