Talk

Advanced search

spare bookstart book from last year?

(5 Posts)
teacat Wed 26-Sep-12 12:03:29

hi,
bit of a long shot but I've lost one of the books in the bookstart pack for babies from last year. It's 'All Aboard' by Jill Murphy. My litte boy loved it and I can't seem to track one down. Does anyone know where I could get one or anyone have a spare or finished with one? I will pay!
much appreciated x

quoteunquote Wed 26-Sep-12 17:25:33

www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/books

email oxfam books and ask for them to let you know when one comes in, I get books through them,

all our local second hand book shops keep lists of books that people are looking for, contact yours.

MegMogAndOwl Fri 28-Sep-12 14:26:44

I've got a copy of All Aboard from the 2011 bookstart week but I'm not sure it's the same as you're looking for. It's not a thick board book, I think it might be a shortened version? It's only about 8 pages long. I can't remember if it came from a bookstart pack.

Anyway it's in a bag I got ready for the charity shop so if you want it I can post it.

If its not the right thing there's 2 websites on the back that you might be able to use to track it down.

child's play

bookstart

HTH
smile

TalTangerine Fri 28-Sep-12 16:45:12

What was it about, I'm not sure if there might be a mistake with author or title as I don't remember that combination from the pack.

teacat Sun 30-Sep-12 08:29:34

thank you so much everyone, megmog that sounds like the one! that would be great if you don't mind, I'll pm you.
big thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now