Talk

Advanced search

Can someone please identify a book for me...

(19 Posts)
Pishtushette Sat 08-Oct-11 11:02:05

I was rushing around getting ready to leave the house yesterday and I heard a story being read on Cbeebies. I missed the title of the book, but I can remember part of the text. It went something like this.....

Pig got up and started yawning
and wanted his breakfast like he does every morning

Hopefully this will sound vaguely familiar to someone. It sounded like a great book and I know DD would love it.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 08-Oct-11 11:03:16

er..... JFGI??

HTh

Iggly Sat 08-Oct-11 11:04:51

You can look them up on the cbeebies website?

Pishtushette Sat 08-Oct-11 11:09:25

Thanks for your kind suggestion SayCool I did Google it, but it didn`t come up with anything

Pishtushette Sat 08-Oct-11 11:15:34

Hi Iggly
I`ve had a look on the Cbeebies website but I can`t find anything there either.

I only posted here because I thought someone may own the book themselves and be able to help. I don`t know why people like SayCool have to be so rude and unhelpful.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 08-Oct-11 11:26:54

I am truly sorry, and in true spirit of contrition have spent ages Googling it for you and came up with this

Any good?

Really sorry again, was having a flippant moment and not enough coffee

Pishtushette Sat 08-Oct-11 11:38:00

Thanks so much for doing that. That`s not the book though. I know I haven`t given much to go on but that`s all I can remember.

It was one of those rhyming books...there are loads of them around so I guess it doesn`t matter that much.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 08-Oct-11 11:48:04

I can't stop now.... grin

here

Iggly Sat 08-Oct-11 12:57:25

Boo - that's not a helpful website then!

Idohaveoneofthese Sat 08-Oct-11 13:05:26

What time was this?

Pishtushette Sat 08-Oct-11 18:07:19

It was around 1pm

Hungrydragon Sat 08-Oct-11 18:21:47

<pats Saycool on the head for saying sorry and playing nicely>

can you remember what any illustrations were like?

Pishtushette Sun 09-Oct-11 11:51:01

I can`t remember now. My memory is terrible. I should`ve just stayed the extra 5 mins to find out what the book was, but I thought I`d be able to find it on Google.

Funnily enough I had to Google JFGI

Iggly Sun 09-Oct-11 20:57:20

Have trawler cbeebies - no pig type books! I saw something called wibbly pig which used to be on telly but not sure as quite a few books to check. Other option is to email the BBC?

mollycuddles Sun 09-Oct-11 21:04:18

What time was it as I sky plus a fair bit of Cbeebies so I can avoid 3rd&bird, grandpa in my pocket and quiz kids amongst others if dd2 is in a cuddle and watch tv mood at the wrong time of day. I might have it taped.

Pishtushette Tue 11-Oct-11 20:38:51

THanks for all your help everyone. It was around 1pm. It had lots of animals but I can`t for the life of me remember what the rest of them were.

I hate Grandpa IMP. I bought DD a Cbeebies CD and I have to fast forward when the theme tune comes on.

Pishtushette Thu 13-Oct-11 12:54:48

They`re reading that same book now. Must be the Wednesday 1pm book. WE don`t have Sky +, but hopefully they will say the title again at the end.

Pishtushette Thu 13-Oct-11 12:59:15

The search is over

SayGhoulNowSayWitch Thu 13-Oct-11 13:50:11

Brilliant! Well done. Will now have to get that for DD. Harrumph!

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now