Talk

Advanced search

Recommend your copy of The Night Before Christmas

(6 Posts)
Listzilla Fri 07-Oct-11 10:16:34

I'm on the lookout for a nice edition of this for all our Christmas Eves forever, but I don't have time to browse bookshops these days and find a nice one, and it's difficult to judge online.

Does anyone know of a particularly nice one?

hotnspicyonions Fri 07-Oct-11 10:20:49

I bought a pop up one when DS was a baby. It comes out every Crimbo and we love it. Look forward to sharing it with the new arrival too! I'll see if I can find it and copy the link smile

hotnspicyonions Fri 07-Oct-11 10:25:43

www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Before-Christmas-Pop-up-book/dp/068983683X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317979339&sr=1-1

MrsHeffley Fri 07-Oct-11 13:47:55

We have the Christian Burningham one-it's gorgeous,amazing pics.

kennythekangaroo Tue 11-Oct-11 16:54:21

The pop up Robert Sabuda one was the one I was going to suggest too. Very complicated but beautiful pop ups.

MrsBartlet Thu 13-Oct-11 20:16:59

Another vote for the Christian Birmingham one here. We have a beautiful large hardback edition which is sadly out of print now. It is still available as a paperback but seems a little less sumptuous in this format! We still read it all together just before the dc go to bed on Christmas Eve and they are 14 and 11 now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now