Talk

Advanced search

Trebizon

(9 Posts)
careergirl Mon 29-Aug-11 22:32:08

Sorry if anyone's mentioned this. I have always loved Trebizon series as a child and an adult. And I've found that the first ten have been released on Kindle! Chuffed to bits.
Also located The Diddakoi on Kindle (Kizzy) another old favourite
x

quirrelquarrel Wed 07-Sep-11 16:36:38

I absolutely loved the Trebizon series! My mum found the first five or so in a charity shop and bought them for me, I was hooked from the first.

When I was clearing things out I gave #1 away- now I'd love to read it again! On the lookout...

LIZS Wed 07-Sep-11 16:38:25

did she ever finish the series off though ?

IwanttobeShirleyValentine Wed 07-Sep-11 16:42:36

A few years ago when i was having a really awful stressy time in my life and unable to sleep I started ordering second hand trebizon books off Amazon to read at night when I could not sleep.

I have never managed to source them all though as they are out of print now.

I will have to look and see which titles have been released on Kindle and buy any I dont have!! I keep meaning to get on and finsh the whole series.

quirrelquarrel Wed 07-Sep-11 22:04:19

I recently bought five Drina books from the internet and read them for the first time...god I love revisiting old series!

I think another writer finished off the series, but not Anne Digby.

LawrieMarlow Wed 07-Sep-11 22:21:48

I have a feeling someone else did more although I may be confusing it with Anne Digby having written more of Enid Blyton's Naughtiest Girl in the School books (I think).

I do think I've seen some Trebizon book published by a girls story publisher (ie like GGBP but not them).

Love Drina books too. Really must sort out the books lurking in the garage and see what I do have in there. And get rid of XHs books that are hanging around here and put all mine out smile

LawrieMarlow Wed 07-Sep-11 22:23:57

Fidra books have republished some - I knew someone had smile

PomBearAtTheGatesOfDawn Tue 27-Sep-11 12:44:35

Do not hate me because I have an original copy of Unforgettable Fifth grin

careergirl Thu 29-Sep-11 14:59:08

all treb series now on kindle apart from last two books

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now