Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I-Spy Books

(8 Posts)
74slackbladder Tue 23-Aug-11 15:18:47

I have realised recently that these still exist and I have fond memories of them from my childhood - are they any good still ? DS is 4.5 and was considering getting the motorway/car journey one for a long drive this weekend

aristocat Tue 23-Aug-11 15:51:18

i remember these, didnt think they were still around smile

SecretSpi Wed 24-Aug-11 11:59:53

With my name, I have to know about such things! They do seem to still be around and published by Scholastic, but certainly look different to what I remember...
http://www.scholastic.com/ispy/

wearymum200 Thu 25-Aug-11 21:54:04

We had the train journey ones for DC (5 and 2) for our mammoth train holiday. A great hit. I remember them being around when i was a child, but have in memory got them confused with the Observer books, so can't tell you if they are the same or not....

UnSerpentQuiCourt Mon 29-Aug-11 22:10:31

Just ordered two after reading this!

SybilBeddows Mon 29-Aug-11 22:13:57

they're not bad.
I got the Wild Flowers one for me and am nearly up to 1000....

I think the child needs to be reading a bit and able to write down the scores him/herself to get the most out of it; ds1 has the bug one but he doesn't want to defile its virgin pages by actually ticking anything off.

CamillaSalander Mon 29-Aug-11 22:14:33

Yes, they're on sale all over the place. I still have my old ones! All filled in...

beautifulbooks Mon 26-Sep-11 19:14:34

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now