Talk

Advanced search

Creative mystical poetic illustrated brand new story for kids and parents!

(8 Posts)
dwbeck Mon 22-Aug-11 19:39:18

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

ChildofIsis Mon 22-Aug-11 19:50:10

It looks lovely.
Will it be in print?

dwbeck Mon 22-Aug-11 20:24:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

dwbeck Mon 22-Aug-11 22:21:04

This is the most rediculess website I have ever seen and I won't be coming back. Its just 100% adverts, nobody cares about anything but screwing people for money :P

tethersend Mon 22-Aug-11 22:25:11

What a creative, mystical and poetic last post, dwbeck.

RealityVonCrapp Mon 22-Aug-11 22:29:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dwbeck Tue 23-Aug-11 17:42:07

I'm sorry about the above post; I have been really depressed lately because I have been unable to get a job for over a year now and I was just excited that maybe I could create something that would give someone a little joy. I cried myself to sleep last night, I feel all alone. I think the site is really nice. I'm sorry to come here and say bad things. Most of you are lucky enough to have a family; and I guess I just feel jealous.

Maybe that book will be the last one I ever write; I’m useless and totally unwanted by everyone. I’m sorry for wasting your time. I have no money, I can barely afford to eat sometimes and we have on occasion gone hungry. I have jus been rejected by literally thousands of jobs and I just feel so tired of it all.

Thank you.

FlorenceDaphne Tue 23-Aug-11 17:50:52

I have no idea what your book is about, because your first two messages have been deleted.

You sound very sad and depressed, dwbeck. I have days when I feel unwanted and unloved too. Not to worry. Maybe you should visit your GP re these feelings. Don't cry- try to have a nice evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now