Talk

Advanced search

Picture book celebrating sisterhood - please recommend.

(7 Posts)
Astrophe Fri 27-May-11 05:14:55

I'm expecting DC 4 in July (a girl, we ethink), so little DD2 will be a big sister on or around her 2nd birthday.

I've got a few ideas for books which talk about new babies etc, but most seem to have older sisters welcoming baby brothers, or vice versa!

I'm after a book which celabrates the ralationship between sisters - it doesn't have to be a "new baby" book, but something that DD2 will enjoy over the next year or so.

I'd love something with nice illistrations, preferably hard back, as this will be a special 'gift' the new baby will give to DD2 (don't worry, new baby will also give her some stickers and choc buttons!).

TIA smile

Brightredstar Fri 27-May-11 11:31:49

not read it myself but looks nice

Brightredstar Fri 27-May-11 11:33:39

better reviews

Brightredstar Fri 27-May-11 11:36:49

here

Astrophe Sun 29-May-11 07:36:03

Thanks brightredstar, I like the look of the 1st one especially. I should say, the story doesn't have to be all about sisters - somnething like the affie and annie rose books would be fine (but about sisters, not brother and sister).

Does anyone have the first book brightredstar linked to? There are not many reviews on amazon... looks very sweet though.

Astrophe Sun 29-May-11 13:11:43

bump, now that UK time-zoners are up and about smile

Astrophe Mon 30-May-11 12:24:37

one more...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now