Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Night Nanny for twins

(10 Posts)
fruji Wed 21-Apr-10 16:57:53

Looking for night nanny recommendations in SW London. Would ideally have twins and/or pre-term experience - any suggestions where I might find one?

Hopefully someone on here maybe able to help, look at the thread from newmummy who had to sack her night nanny may be worth sending her a private message to ask name so you dont get the same one!!

There is the agency night nannies who would be able to find you someone.

Have a look on netmums and gumtree. Def have someone who has night nanny experience with twins or triplets

or at least someone who has lots of night nanny experience with singles but looking for first twins jobs (pay accordingly ie- 2/3 of going rate if giving someone the experience they need).

dont just look for night nanny, look for maternity nurse adverts as well as many will do just nights if thats what you require.

Be prepared to pay £15-£18 an hr for an experienced qualified well referenced/recommended night nanny. (if its a night nanny with singles experience but you are willing to give them the opportunity for first twins job you would be looking at £10-£12 an hr).

Sadly I am in east midlands and am also 21wks pregnant myself so when my current booking comes to an end I will be having a break from it for several months.

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Wed 21-Apr-10 18:19:38

when are the babies due?

What part of SW London?

I night nanny and have premature and multiples experience but am very busy for the rest of this year. SW may also be too far for me.

Starberries Wed 21-Apr-10 21:22:31

I'm based in SW London and have experience with newborns including pre-term (31wks) twins and 28wk singleton. When are you looking and for how long will the term be?

My e-mail is nanny.sarah@live.com, please contact me for CV, etc.

fruji Thu 22-Apr-10 11:33:52

A bit more info for you all. This is for a friend who lives in East Sheen. The twins are due to be delivered by cs any day now - at 32 weeks. They'll probably be in NICU for about 4 weeks so we're probably looking at the end of May before help is needed.

Starberries - I'll e-mail you.

swlondonnanny Thu 22-Apr-10 16:36:16

Hi Fruji,
I've got lots of experience with new born babies ( unfortunatelly no twins experience ) and am available from end May.
My email is swlondonnanny@yahoo.com please contact me for CV and references if interested. Thank you.

Nix1983 Fri 10-May-13 19:17:25

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

NomDeClavier Fri 10-May-13 19:28:00

eastmidlands congratulations! <I know you from another forum, not a stalker>

Good luck finding someone for your friend. In a pinch the agency Night Nannies should be able to do emergency bookings (in case they're out the NICU earlier etc).

Wickedgirl Fri 10-May-13 20:25:26

This thread is 3 years old

annabelcaramel Fri 10-May-13 20:27:51

Oh dear. Is it likely to have tantrums?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now