This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

childminder available - LS13 Leeds

(4 Posts)
catftm Mon 11-Jan-10 13:54:19

Hello,
I currently have immediate vacancies for children 0 - 8 years of age. I am very flexible with my working hours and can do most days and hours.

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in LS13 - Bramley area, CRB checked and first aid trained. I can do pick ups from Raynville Primary school and Little Poeple Nursery. I offer lots of great activities and outings, a healthy balanced diet and a home from home family environment for your child, with lots of learning opportunities.

I have a 17 month old daughter of my own. I've worked with children aged 3 to 15 years when I taught English as a foreign language in South Korea for a year. I have basic knowledge of makaton/baby sign which i regulary practice with my daughter. I am a professional artist so provide a very creative environment. We go out every day and have an action packed week.

See my website for details of the care i provide and my working hours/fees etc. I look forwrad to hearing from you.

Catherine
leedschildcare.webs.com/

leedschildcare.webs.com/

Thank-you
Catherine
Hom e from Home Childcare

missymoo2411 Mon 11-Jan-10 18:24:29

nice to find some one from leeds like me we r far and few on here im leeds 10 good luck ..

khanz22 Fri 29-Jan-16 11:47:32

Hi i was wondering if you have spaces for my daughter she goes to raynville primary scholl and i need after school care on a thursday and friday from 3:15 till 5:30

NickNacks Fri 29-Jan-16 11:52:34

Why not just contact her using the details she left? Rather than bumping a 6yr old thread which the OP more than likely isn't still following....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now