Talk

Advanced search

childminder available - LS13 Leeds

(4 Posts)
catftm Mon 11-Jan-10 13:54:19

Hello,
I currently have immediate vacancies for children 0 - 8 years of age. I am very flexible with my working hours and can do most days and hours.

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in LS13 - Bramley area, CRB checked and first aid trained. I can do pick ups from Raynville Primary school and Little Poeple Nursery. I offer lots of great activities and outings, a healthy balanced diet and a home from home family environment for your child, with lots of learning opportunities.

I have a 17 month old daughter of my own. I've worked with children aged 3 to 15 years when I taught English as a foreign language in South Korea for a year. I have basic knowledge of makaton/baby sign which i regulary practice with my daughter. I am a professional artist so provide a very creative environment. We go out every day and have an action packed week.

See my website for details of the care i provide and my working hours/fees etc. I look forwrad to hearing from you.

Catherine
leedschildcare.webs.com/

leedschildcare.webs.com/

Thank-you
Catherine
Hom e from Home Childcare

OP’s posts: |
missymoo2411 Mon 11-Jan-10 18:24:29

nice to find some one from leeds like me we r far and few on here im leeds 10 good luck ..

khanz22 Fri 29-Jan-16 11:47:32

Hi i was wondering if you have spaces for my daughter she goes to raynville primary scholl and i need after school care on a thursday and friday from 3:15 till 5:30

NickNacks Fri 29-Jan-16 11:52:34

Why not just contact her using the details she left? Rather than bumping a 6yr old thread which the OP more than likely isn't still following....

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in