Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone need childcare (Wokingham)?

(8 Posts)
minderjinx Sun 10-Jan-10 19:46:42

As you may have gathered if you have seen my posts, I am a registered childminder with two children of my own, the younger of whom about to start school. We are in Wokingham, not far from Coppid Beech, so possibly handy for Bracknell or Binfield too, and have a large comfortable house with all mannaer of toys and equipment to suit babies and children of all ages. I have one baby or pre-schooler place from now, and probably another after Easter. If anyone is interested to know more, or would like to arrange to visit, please send me a message with your phone number or email.

nannynick Sun 10-Jan-10 20:42:00

No but I'm near your area so will keep an eye out for anyone looking. Do you have a website? If so, post the url.

Once all this snow goes, I think we should arrange a Mumsnet gathering... far too many of us are quite local to the Berkshire/Surrey border area. Maybe a meetup at the Lookout.

minderjinx Sun 10-Jan-10 21:51:16

Nannynick, that would be nice! I think my friend Minstrel and I saw your car there last time we met up at the Lookout. She's in the Bahamas on her honeymoon at the moment but will be bvack next week.

nannynick Sun 10-Jan-10 22:46:29

Well you couldn't miss my old car! My current car isn't signwritten, so harder to spot!

saz73 Mon 11-Jan-10 12:48:16

Hello I'm Wokingham/Reading and have been finding it hard to fill spaces. I've just taken on a very short term contract ( 2 months). Really don't know what I will do after that. Are other childminder's around the country finding it just as hard to fill spaces.

minderjinx Sun 17-Jul-11 14:41:00

I'd forgotten I'd posted this! I'm a very sporadic Mumsnetter. Anyway, hello Saz and I hope the enquiries have picked up. It's the start of the "OMG I haven't sorted out childcare for next term" season here! ...and I'm planning to go to the Lookout on Tuesday with my charges if you or anyone else would like to meet up.

looneytune Sun 17-Jul-11 14:52:07

I'm in Reading so not far, would love to come to The Lookout on Tuesday but I'm tied to nursery runs until the following week. Let us know if you fancy meeting up once the kids have broken up smile

HSMM Sun 17-Jul-11 17:38:45

Might be there on Tuesday. Depends on weather, children, who turns up, or doesn't, etc. If we do get there, you won't miss us with our bright jackets smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now