Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders club - need more help UPDATE

(5 Posts)
JELLYJELLY Fri 01-Jul-05 16:24:37

We today i gave my notice on the troublesome mum and given her the choice if she wants to terminate seeing as she was trying to breech the contract or work out the 4 weeks notice.

However i spoke to the other c/m that child goes too and she was told to leave the child with an 11 yr old as she was not in.

I am not sure if she has seen the letter as i posted it through her door but so happy now, that and going to the registry office today means i can havbe a couple of glasses of wine later to relax, god do i need it after all she has put me through.

Have a good weekend all.

KatyMac Fri 01-Jul-05 19:10:30

Congratulations

JELLYJELLY Fri 01-Jul-05 19:17:25

well to make it even worse i found out from the other childminder than there was a 16 yr old who is very mentally retarded with the mental age of about 8 that was to be responsable for the care of the child.

The situation gets worse and worse, all i can say is that i am glad it iso ff my back now but i do worry for the child.

Twiglett Fri 01-Jul-05 19:18:43

if you have honest concerns about the ability of the family to take care of this child adequately it is your duty to report them to SS

JELLYJELLY Fri 01-Jul-05 19:46:55

I have been thinking about that tonight, she is known to ss because the other minder is paid by them, i might give her (cm ) a call and suggest it?

I like a challenge and she certaily is one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now