Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Please can someone design my website for me? I will pay!

(13 Posts)
Xena Wed 29-Jun-05 18:07:13

I'm a childminder. I love Katiemacs website and need something similar although I would like printable forms and a fee sheet updated yearly.
TIA

Chandra Wed 29-Jun-05 18:10:44

I could do it but I'm a bit booked at the moment, I'm sure there are other MNs that could do it for you sooner. If nobody shows up send me a CAT

ebbie22 Wed 29-Jun-05 18:14:33

send me your email address and have a friend who may have time to do it..when do u need it done by?

Xena Wed 29-Jun-05 18:19:38

Thanks

HellyBelly Wed 29-Jun-05 19:30:31

Hi

I do these for childminders but not sure what you're after. Mine is www.helenslittleangels.co.uk if you want to have a look?

Let me know if interested.

AnnaInManchester Wed 29-Jun-05 20:04:56

Helly, your website is great

Sounds lots of fun at your house!

Xena Wed 29-Jun-05 20:42:39

Your site is great HB, shall I CAT you?

HellyBelly Wed 29-Jun-05 20:49:43

Yes or email me at info@helenslittleangels.co.uk.

goosey Wed 29-Jun-05 20:49:59

I build unique, affordable websites for childminders too - this is the last one that I built.

Xena Wed 29-Jun-05 20:57:44

That is a great site goosey(v.envious of her setting)
I got your email address from you websites for childminders site goosey. If I email both you and Helen with what roughly I want then you could let me know what you think? and what sort of timescale etc. Thanks

Byn Thu 30-Jun-05 13:08:06

My partner makes websites (see www.gracielouwho.com for a sample) you can contact me at irrobyn@yahoo.com if still interested/looking

HellyBelly Sun 10-Jul-05 10:07:40

Xena - you still want a quote for building a cheap website for you?

All my contact details are on my own website should you need them!

HellyBelly Fri 22-Jul-05 09:33:05

Hi Xena

I know a little while back you were going to email me for a quote. I haven't received one and found out yesterday that some emails aren't getting through for some reason (i moaned at my dad for not sending me a link to something and was then forwarded that email by my mum so he did send it - oops!)

Most are getting through, in fact, I've done a quote for another childminder this morning. It's just odd ones that have disappeared from the server for some reason?!

Anyway, you may not be looking anymore but I thought I should say in case you had sent one and was waiting for a reply IYKWIM.

Just email/CAT me if you still require one!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now