Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

childminder needed in banbury

(8 Posts)
jem21 Sat 31-Oct-09 14:25:50

Hi, my daughter has just started fulltime school and i am looking for a childminder to do school drop off/pick up. my daughter attends st marys primary school,southam road, banbury.could anyone reccommend a lovely childminder in this area,thanks.

whomovedmychocolatecookie Sun 01-Nov-09 13:18:03

Have you tried Oxfordshire Children's Information Service - they have a list.

jem21 Sun 01-Nov-09 17:32:37

thanks for your reply.ive looked up quite a few on that website but am finding it hard to find someone who does pick up from that school.

whomovedmychocolatecookie Sun 01-Nov-09 17:46:26

Try gumtree Oxford then or childcare.co.uk

twinklytoes Sun 01-Nov-09 18:57:26

someone has asked about st marys before and again struggled to find someone. maybe ask CIS for all the newly registered childminders? if you found a cm with no current mindees and a car they may take you on? have you asked at school? you could try popping in / calling the nearest childrens centre - probably brittania rd and sunshine as they have cm dropins and might be able to help.

twinklytoes Sun 01-Nov-09 19:01:32

have a look in mumsnet local (oxford) theres a few cms there but might have some leads.

here's one with vacancies, know they are a bit out of the way but if school times differ then they may be able to help.

whomovedmychocolatecookie Sun 01-Nov-09 19:54:18

I have an account on childcare.co.uk would you like me to take a look on your behalf?

whomovedmychocolatecookie Sun 01-Nov-09 20:00:35

Right there are 31 within two miles of the school. If you would like to CAT me so I have your email address I can use the childcare.co.uk service to give them your details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now