Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder Available - Bounds Green/Bowes Park, North London

(1 Post)
leeloo1 Thu 22-Oct-09 13:02:57

Hi everyone,

Well, my lovely current mindee is leaving in mid-Dec when her parents relocate sad (references will be available), so if any of you fab ladies know of anyone needing childcare then please get in touch!

About me:
I am a qualified and experienced Early Years Teacher, who registered with Ofsted as a Childminder after having my own baby last year.

If you decide to place your child with me, you can be confident that I will provide:
- A safe, secure, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Individualised childcare - all timetables and activities are planned in response to your child’s routine, needs and stage of development.
- Positive reinforcement to promote children’s developing self-esteem, which enables them to become confident learners.
- Educational opportunities – I respectfully join in with children’s play when appropriate, to model new skills and strategies that will develop their learning most effectively.
- Age-appropriate toys, books and natural resources that are organised so that even the youngest children can gain confidence by choosing what to play with independently.
- A wide range of fun and creative activities.
- A variety of classes, visits and outings (including using our sensory garden) that will develop children’s skills and interests.

I live 5 mins walk from Bowes Park train station/ 10 mins from Bounds Green and Wood Green tubes and there is free parking available.

If you feel that this is the type of provision you are seeking for your child then please contact me at northlondonchildminder@yahoo.co.uk so that we can meet for an informal chat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now