Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Did you know????????????

(5 Posts)
dmo Tue 20-Oct-09 21:51:44

if you close your setting due to swine flu you must ring your local council to let them know as they want a record of childcare closures due to swine flu.

got a letter about it today from the childrens centre

Katymac Tue 20-Oct-09 22:02:23

Yes - got a letter about it in August

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 20-Oct-09 23:20:56

yep i've had a letter too - a few weeks ago - i'm in Devon.

Nope, didn't know, not heard anything.

vInTaGeVioLeT Fri 23-Oct-09 01:05:02

i've had another letter today telling me exactly when/if i need to contact the council - it's only for red and amber alert.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now