Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club:Tuesday Staffroom, be gentle with me

(6 Posts)
Katymac Tue 20-Oct-09 07:49:48

Well I am now tracking the spread of the illness, handing out sample pots & apologising profusely sad

Life is not going well - I am going to need to appoint a deputy, to make decisions when I can't, but who?

I didn't bring cakes/bacon butties etc as I didn't think anyone would eat anything I made hmm

LoveMyGirls Tue 20-Oct-09 08:03:03

Oh Katy, things will get better, if you didnt care so much you wouldn't be as good as you are iyswim? Please don't feel bad you are doing all you can and the parents don't help when they are refusing to stick to the rules.

I emailed you the other day btw about co-cming but I know your busy so theres no hurry to reply (can't do it for at least 2years and even then it might not be possible)

HSMM Tue 20-Oct-09 08:09:16

Morning all. Group hug for Katymac. Off to children's centre this morning. DH starting his pre reg course tonight - really miffed that he let his registration lapse and has to start all over again with the newbies.

WailingGhoshe Tue 20-Oct-09 08:18:03

aww Katy, we have bugs going down here as well.

And Mum of mindee that left to go to Pre school in September phoned me last night as LO had been sick all day with raging temp and awful cough and sore throat, she had taken her to the Doctor who had said a throat virus, but she was getting worse, so advised her to phone NHS Direct.

Ended up driving 17 miles to pick up Tamiflu (absolutley disgusting that that was the nearest place to get it, what if she had had no way of getting there!)

Poor little mite couldnt keep it down tho, threw up the first two doses, but has this morning kept some down, and temp is slowly coming down.

Katymac Tue 20-Oct-09 08:31:19

Didn't I reply? - Check your spam folder

DD has tonsillitis and I am so tired

LoveMyGirls Tue 20-Oct-09 12:23:53

I've replied now sorry.

Sorry your dd is ill, tonsillitis is awful! Being tired is horrible too, when is the next time you can have a proper rest? HAve you got any holiday booked?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now