Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny seeking work in Leeds

(4 Posts)
Emma24 Thu 15-Oct-09 13:34:22

Hi i am a nanny looking for work in leeds i am 27yrs old i have an nvq 2&3. I am able to start a position straight away and happy to consider full or part time positions.
If you would like to know you can contact me on e_1982@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks Emma

NannyBeth Thu 15-Oct-09 15:58:38

Hi I'm in Leeds as well (actually, just outside atm but moving into Leeds asap!). Have you joined Chatsworth Nannies agency? If not, do! Keelie is just FAB!

Emma24 Thu 15-Oct-09 17:42:36

Hi NannyBeth, no ive not joined with them yet need to find out where in Leeds they are based. Its good to know of a nanny in Leeds. Do you have a new job in Leeds then?

NannyBeth Fri 16-Oct-09 22:52:25

Sorry, only check this occasionally haha. My email address is checked daily tho - b_gillies@hotmail.com

No, I haven't got a new job as yet. Have until xmas in my current job so have time! Did have an interview today, but highly suspect I didn't get it for a couple of reasons... through Chatsworth tho (I love Keelie and I'm pretty sure she loves me HURRAH! hahaha)

She is based in Meanwood, but has jobs all over Leeds - the one I interviewed for today was is Chapel Allerton. Where abouts in Leeds are you??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now