Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Help with application form

(12 Posts)
peckarollover Sat 11-Jun-05 09:20:09

On the section where it asks about relevant experience looking after children is it acceptable to just put that your a parent to two children? This is the only experience I have.

Also, on relevant courses section - I havent done any courses yet.

Help!

SoupDragon Sat 11-Jun-05 13:48:31

bumping for you

mishmash Sat 11-Jun-05 14:31:10

And another

mishmash Sat 11-Jun-05 14:31:41

And another

bigdonna Sat 11-Jun-05 18:06:05

i am a cm if i did not have any experience other than my kids i would just put what you said.

peckarollover Sat 11-Jun-05 18:21:55

What about the courses. Shall I put the ones that I will be doing (first aid, ICP, Child Protection etc)

bigdonna Sat 11-Jun-05 18:37:51

once you have done them then you can put them on.

HellyBelly Sat 11-Jun-05 19:06:04

Yes it's fine to say about your own kids. I had 1 child when I registered and used that as my experience aswell as babysitting jobs etc. when I was younger. That's quite normal! Don't worry about the courses yet as you'll get those as you go along. They just like to know if you've already been on any.

Good luck with your app!

KatyMac Sat 11-Jun-05 21:28:03

Good luck on your form (I hate them)
I would put the courses ou are going to do if you have dates for them

Sorry not reply earlier Iwas at our local C/Ming conference

peckarollover Sun 12-Jun-05 20:23:05

I cant work out what to do about the disclosure form? I dont think I have one. Is it a seperate form or just the bit on the CM1 that asks if you have any offences?

KatyMac Sun 12-Jun-05 20:41:41

You send the CM1 back and they send you a letter with a phone no to ring. When you ring it you get your CRB form

peckarollover Sun 12-Jun-05 20:51:55

aha! Thanks Katy.

That makes sense

Forms are at the door ready to be posted tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now