Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tuesday Staff Room

(8 Posts)
WailingGhoshe Tue 13-Oct-09 07:44:03

Off to Soft Play this morning, two mindees, that are so lovely it is a joy to have them, so great morning.

Katymac Tue 13-Oct-09 07:51:55

Morning - I have been invited to join in on a CAF - I am not sure how I feel about it tbh - it is a lot of time that I won't be paid for

HSMM Tue 13-Oct-09 08:42:39

Day off today (exam this afternoon). 2 children turned up at 8am, despite being told about 6 months ago I had the day off, being reminded on their invoice on 1st Oct, being sent an email in LARGE PRINT last week and being TOLD on the doorstop yesterday afternoon! They know what I look like in my dressing gown now grin - kids left in the car screaming and wailing at their Dad.

Morning all, no work today
Katymac whats a CAF?
HSMM grin shouldn't laugh but it is funny, although a bit hmm too I bet

Katymac Tue 13-Oct-09 09:06:02

CAF=Common Assessment Framework

Help for families from several 'agencies' I object to being referred to as an agency - there will be an initial meeting then follow up

They are 'good' things & will help a lot of families but I have to give my time for free whereas everyone else is attending in paid work time

PinkChick Tue 13-Oct-09 10:06:31

morning girls..still sorting out this bloody tax return, brought my meeting forward to friday when i have no children through day and dp will be ehre so if i have a(regular) dense moment, dp can explain it to me in pink termswink..am so stressed doing this at min... business advisor has just explain the down payment on 09/10 situation, so clear on that now...and it is becoming clearer..i hate being so unsure of myself..this has got to be the worst part of this job 8-(

not working till after lunch again so will try and get it all together for fridays meeting then try and relax..well sort out this afternoons activities..there really arent enough hours in the day right now 8-(

Hi all, gatecrashing your staffroom [climbs in through open window] - any coffee left for me hmm. Haven't even started my tax return for 08/09 yet - 09/10 will be a nightmare now I'm in gainful employment as well. I said gainful, not enjoyable btw .... sad

Still minding 2 afternoons a week - looking fwd to 2morrow. Conker hunt in local park planned followed by leaf prints with a darling 2yr old. [sneaks back out through open window].

WailingGhoshe Tue 13-Oct-09 19:47:28

open window ans scuff marks on the sill, checks pot plant for wee in it]]

Nope wasnt mamaG hmm

UPAOW running down the road]]]

Ahh shes ok, she is still one of us grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now