Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I miss my au pair...

(3 Posts)
lovemybabydoll Mon 12-Oct-09 21:57:48

I had an au pair to help me look after my dd. She stayed with us for 3 months and the day she left, I couldn't stop crying. I was finding it so hard not to cry in front of my dd. It's not the work she did because I was at home a lot of the time and it wasn't even a day that she was gone for me to feel the pinch.
I think most of my pain was because I felt for my baby hoping that she didn't miss her. All day I couldn't help but look for signs that she was missing the au pair. This kills me.
What to do? (sad)

gingernutlover Mon 12-Oct-09 22:07:32

you are the most important person to your baby girl. She may well have noticed the au pair is not their anymore but the most important person is, try not to worry. How old is your baby by the way?

catepilarr Tue 13-Oct-09 10:46:43

it is difficult, i can tell - my 3yo charge goes into my bedroom to look for me i am told.... not sure what to do with a baby as young as yours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now