Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

probably the best nanny in the world & we are letting her go (sob)

(14 Posts)
nouveaupauvre Sat 10-Oct-09 21:58:33

we are moving to the country and i am giving up my job so have had to give notice to our utterly brilliant, much loved nanny. does anybody in south london need someone?
she's a loving, kind, fun, utterly trustworthy nanny with loads of experience and i can honestly say she's been the rock on which this family depends - she has made a huge difference to us and we are all really going to miss her. she'll probably be ready to start beginning of december. please let me know if you're interested.

Fruitbatlings Sat 10-Oct-09 22:02:35

awwww, what a lovely boss you are. I had a boss like you when I was a Nanny, really showed their appreciation, I hope she moves on to as good a home as yours smile

sobeda Sun 11-Oct-09 10:51:17

Does it have to be South London or would she be willing to work in St John's Wood/Maida Vale/Hampstead area?

mumintroll Mon 12-Oct-09 16:14:59

Does Chelsea count? If so, would be interested in hearing more.

thebody Mon 12-Oct-09 17:38:22

good luck to you though, hope the move and giving up your job works out for you, sure it will be fantastic.

nouveaupauvre Mon 12-Oct-09 22:44:58

mumintroll - i know she worked in pimlico in the past, so possibly, will talk to her about chelsea. sobeda, i think sjw/hampstead will be too far a commute tho, sorry.
fruitbatlings - thankyou, you read so many stories on here of people falling out with disastrous employees or employers it's worth knowing that it does work a lot of the time! and if our move means someone else on here picks up a great nanny, that's a result as far as i'm concerned.....

Primrose8 Tue 13-Oct-09 12:40:39

I am based in Muswell Hill, North London have an 18mth old and a new sibling for him in January. I am looking for a Nanny 3 days a week starting in December. Do let me know if your nanny would be interested?

nouveaupauvre Thu 15-Oct-09 21:48:01

hi primrose, sorry again think too far a commute, she is looking for something in s london. hope you find someone nice.

Backtoworkmum Wed 21-Oct-09 22:07:45

Hello there

we are in sw17. Is that in her desired area??

america Fri 23-Oct-09 16:36:31

Oooh, we are in Greenwich... Any chance? Two children aged 8MO and 2,5Y. Need somebody from mid-November but flexible if needed.

MarshaBrady Fri 23-Oct-09 16:41:09

What a lovely op. I don't need a nanny for another 6 months (but am in se London). Hope there are more like this when the time comes.

warthog Fri 23-Oct-09 18:56:38

wimbledon?

Rox73 Fri 23-Oct-09 21:28:36

We're in wimbeldon too. I have 2 dds, my eldest is 3 and my youngest is 2 in Feb. If she's interested please let me know. We're moving from north london to sw20 next week and our current nanny doesn't want to travel. We're flexible on start dates, as our nanny (who is fantastic) is willing to help us until we find the right replacement.

moogmum Sat 24-Oct-09 13:00:10

Hello, I need a full time nanny in SE London from beginning January. She sounds great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now