Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

sitters agency interview

(6 Posts)
Supernanny19 Fri 09-Oct-09 19:23:20

Anyone had a interview with them? Had a letter through and they are asking for a lot of documents. What's the interview like?

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 19:40:50

absolutely fine. I went to their house, she was lovely, I just had to fill out a form and get my picture taken for an identification card. They do ask some ridiculous questions - can't remember what, just remember thinking, "what do you think?!" I Suppose they have to weedle out the ones with no common sense at all smile
Basically, if you have common sense, you'll be fine.

Supernanny19 Fri 09-Oct-09 20:37:17

Do you get much work from them?

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 21:13:34

I was getting a lot but had to stop because I was heavily pregnant and haven't started up again since my baby was born.

The only problem I had was some of the early starts as I don't finish work until 6pm and DH not home until 7.30 (we have two young children)

I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't get regular work as it's such terrible pay (I charge £10 per hour privately)

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 21:14:41

I meant to say, I had work almost every sat night plus I was asked to do week days (but couldn't because of timings) smile

Supernanny19 Sat 10-Oct-09 15:08:11

Thanks for the info!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: