Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

sitters agency interview

(6 Posts)
Supernanny19 Fri 09-Oct-09 19:23:20

Anyone had a interview with them? Had a letter through and they are asking for a lot of documents. What's the interview like?

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 19:40:50

absolutely fine. I went to their house, she was lovely, I just had to fill out a form and get my picture taken for an identification card. They do ask some ridiculous questions - can't remember what, just remember thinking, "what do you think?!" I Suppose they have to weedle out the ones with no common sense at all smile
Basically, if you have common sense, you'll be fine.

Supernanny19 Fri 09-Oct-09 20:37:17

Do you get much work from them?

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 21:13:34

I was getting a lot but had to stop because I was heavily pregnant and haven't started up again since my baby was born.

The only problem I had was some of the early starts as I don't finish work until 6pm and DH not home until 7.30 (we have two young children)

I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't get regular work as it's such terrible pay (I charge £10 per hour privately)

Fruitbatlings Fri 09-Oct-09 21:14:41

I meant to say, I had work almost every sat night plus I was asked to do week days (but couldn't because of timings) smile

Supernanny19 Sat 10-Oct-09 15:08:11

Thanks for the info!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now