Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a nanny share in Islington...

(3 Posts)
Foxinsox2 Thu 08-Oct-09 11:33:41

I'm potentially looking for a nanny share from Jan, Feb or March 2010 for my baby girl(who will be 7.5 months in Jan). I plan to go back full time (haven't quite decided which month yet as it is dependant on if/when I find the childcare I'm happy with) and would ideally like to share a nanny with 1-2 others. Anyone already got one and open to the idea of sharing with one other? I live in Canonbury/Highbury area.

Thanks!

sarah139 Fri 09-Oct-09 10:13:29

hi foxinsox
i am in highbury looking for potential nannyshare (tho might go childminder route) similarly to you. my boy will be eight months when i go back to work in feb. so i don't have a nanny but would be interested in talking to you with view to finding one together if we thought that would work?
email me on sarahdmail @ yahoo dot co dot uk

thanks

natashane Sun 18-Oct-09 14:38:01

Hi I am A Ofsted registered childminder and have taken on a few families that were looking for a nanny share, check out my profile or get in touch as I maybe able to offer you the childcare your looking for. You can also find me on childcare.co.uk user name is natashane post code N4 3LQ

If you have any questions you can contact me on 07917862184

Kind regards

Natasha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now