Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Morton Michel v SCMA/NCMA - renewal is due

(4 Posts)

Have been with SCMA since I started but due to lack of funding we now have to pay for all our training ourselves (subsidised though) and they are only really doing the very basics which I already have anyway.

Thinking of switching to MM but not sure, don't know much about them apart that it's cheaper.

Who are you with and why?

JadeS Tue 06-Oct-09 16:20:59

yeah, i'm insured by them and they are good. they also have free benefits like their magazine. Their website is www.mortonmichel.com.
When i renewed with them a while bakc i paid £40

leeloo1 Tue 06-Oct-09 22:31:40

I recently had to deal with both companies. MM were friendly and helpful - by phone and email - and issued an immediate refund for a policy I no longer needed in a courteous and efficient way.

NCMA - issued policies with the wrong dates, gave me wrong information over the phone, told me they'd call me back then didn't. I only went with them because the council told me they were by far the best, but I feel I've been charged over the odds for a really poor service.

I haven'd had to use either for the legal side of things, so perhaps NCMA come into their own there??? But I know who I'll be getting insurance with next year!

lisa1968 Wed 07-Oct-09 10:49:26

I have my liability insurance and mimibus insurance with MM and have found them really good.I used to use NCMA but you cant have their liability ins unless you're a member and after 6 years I realised that all i got for my membership was a magazine every few months.MM is a lot cheaper and just as good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now