Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tuesday Staff Room

(7 Posts)
WailingGhoshe Tue 06-Oct-09 07:14:54

Good morning Ladies.

Started at 6.30 this morning, mindee is currently wolfing down Breakfast at the end of the table. grin

HSMM Tue 06-Oct-09 08:10:24

Morning. Mindee due in a min and I just can't get DD (10) out of bed!

crace Tue 06-Oct-09 08:36:50

Good morning - no one until after mid-day and then an after schoolie. Rather easy day really. Shame about the rubbish weather!

Katymac Tue 06-Oct-09 09:44:39

Morning Busy day

Member of staff off & Dh is off to Papworth (my mum is driving him)

I am so tired atm

PinkChick Tue 06-Oct-09 10:04:51

Hi Girls smile

grotty weather here today..but no mindee till after lunch then just dd to pick up after school smile

ex mindee was at school this morn ..with the person the parent said she kept a wide berth from!!!shock..anyone will do eh?..wonder if theyre paying themhmm LOL...none of my business..got to stay focused on getting my side sorted..if ncma ever send me the pack!hmm

am printing out lots of risk assesment stuff this morning (from the lovely katy and shoshe grin..to update my file..had another cm call round yesterday panicking as shes having an inspection either this week or next and wanted my help...i realised all the syuff i was sending her wasnt all in my own file LOL...so getting onto it now..in a min wink

Also gunna try and diet..as im so stressed you'd think it would be easy...so if i pop on and you hear biscuit crumbs falling onto the keyboard you have the right to tell me off and take it off me LOL...have a good day everyone.xxx

PinkChick Tue 06-Oct-09 12:19:27

WOW..just spent all morning on www.bromleycma.org.uk...what a fantastic site!!...got loads of policies printed off ready to file tonight...got mindee arriving in about 15 mins so better hop off now to get our craft activity ready as weather still bad here...have a good day everyone!smile

PinkChick Tue 06-Oct-09 13:31:35

anyone have any mindees who suddenly prefer to play on their own (a s opposed to with me, not with other children)?..i have beautiful mindee here who have had over 2 years, i set up lots of crafts and asked if this is what she wanted to do, yes, but looked like i was making her have fun LOL..when i asked if shes had enough and wanted to go in playroom she said yes and is sat here(thinking im not watching/listening) having fantastic convo's with the toys hmm LOL...i know the older ones prefer to play together without me sometimes, but completely on her own cos she doesnt want to play with me??LOL..maybe i should change my deo today wink..is she just having a bit of indipendant play?..will i get my little buddy back?? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now