Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone looking for a "ad-hoc" nanny in leicestershire?

(3 Posts)
5starjo Sun 04-Oct-09 18:49:39

Hello mums.

I am a 35yr old qualified nanny with 17yrs sole charge experience and great references.

I work Mon, Weds, Thurs and Fridays for a lovely local family looking after a 3yr and 5yr old.

I am available on Tuesdays to help out any local mums who need some "me time", or who may have appointments to attend etc.

If you need someone to look after your children, for any reason, on an occasional or regular basis, please contact me to discuss what you need.

I am in Le12.

Thanks for reading, and I apologise if I`m not supposed to post this on here (please remove and tell me where to post!)

Hello jo

often get enquiries as I am in leicestershire as you know and cover all of east midlands but only evenings and weekends and nights obv.

I currently have someone looking for before and after school nanny and school hols so maybe she may like you to do a tues for her its near you as well, just til she find a permananet person.

I can pass on your email

5starjo Mon 05-Oct-09 20:36:22

Thanks very much Lindsey.

I have text you (I think!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now