Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB - Friday Staffroom - Crunchies all round ;)

(21 Posts)
StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 09:11:15

Morning everyone

Nice quiet day again for me, just afterschool - going to collect leaves and acorns/pine cones etc and make an autumn wreath by sticking to a paper plate with middle cut out

Got a full 9 hour day tomorrow so need to sit and plan what we are going to do seeing as it's going to esh down all day apparently sad

HSMM Fri 02-Oct-09 09:25:41

Day off today. Revising for an OU exam this morning and taking my DD to visit a Secondary School this afternoon.

Thanks for the choc

mumsanutter Fri 02-Oct-09 09:36:23

Morning all,

Off today until after school, so should be going shopping with my ds and a friend.

Won't have the choc, as intend to do the coffee shop thing while out and am counting my calories but thanks for offering grin

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 09:38:26

<snaffles mumsanutter's Crunchie>

HSMM - secondary school visits, that time of year already is it? When do you have to decide by?

crace Fri 02-Oct-09 09:50:01

<Steals SAKs idea> Sounds lovely! Do you work Saturdays too?

Just working from mid-day to after school, which is lovely. Housebound waiting for a car part though which is very annoying! hmm

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 09:57:42

Yes I work every Saturday with at least one child but usually 3 under 4s shock

I am wanted on Sundays too but have had to draw the line, I couldn't function without some time off, wouldn't be good for me or the mindees!

Danthe4th Fri 02-Oct-09 10:08:48

Just got in from an overnight sitting job and don't start work till 12 today, will have the choc later as i'm just having toast and marmite. Then no work this weekend, thank goodness!!

balijay Fri 02-Oct-09 10:24:34

Morning!!

Its my 1st day of cm tomorrow - wish me luck!
It has taken me all year to get to this point and I can't wait to get started!

I'll have a crunchie if there is one going spare grin

crace Fri 02-Oct-09 10:48:13

Wow Avada! Is it because of shift work? I have never been approached for it. You def need time off. Remember you need a day off for paperwork wink

Good lucky balijay!

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 11:38:06

Was it Looneytune who had "problems" if you get my drift? If so can someone in contact with her ask her to contact me please?

PinkChick Fri 02-Oct-09 16:19:28

Hi Girls (i think we're all girls here arent we??..is nick about??)..i had probs chick, did you mean me??

Had a lovely friday, dp took day off, only had one mindee (dd's friend, longest mindee) after school so we've been out all day enjoying our fave sport and treating ourselves while we can LOL...got gorge new bag (£8 LOL) and some of that new Benefit perfume...it has one of those summery/sweety smells that makes you smile..so hope the weekend is as nice as today 8-)...hope everyone gets a nice early finish tonight and has a fab weekend 8-).x

crace Fri 02-Oct-09 18:27:56

I don't have LTs email, can anyone send her an email? Littleangels I think is her email?

I took the plunge and switched to MortonMichel today. How easy, £41 and it was all online. Loving that - I hate the phone, internet/email is always a favourite of mine. I had to order some contracts/record forms at the same time so was all very handy. Very pleased so far!

HSMM Fri 02-Oct-09 20:14:16

Secondary school final decision to be made by end Oct. Tough tough decision - no local school!

crace Fri 02-Oct-09 20:39:52

Do they do buses HSMM? We are very rural and there are many to choose from - buses or trains are available to those though.

looneytune Fri 02-Oct-09 21:33:29

HSMM just directed me here, did someone want me?

crace Fri 02-Oct-09 21:42:29

AvadaKedavra did? How are things LT?!

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 21:59:35

Hi LT, could I email you/you email me/CAT me, whatever, please

looneytune Fri 02-Oct-09 22:01:35

Hi. You can email me: enquiries at helenslittleangels dot co dot uk

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 22:03:14

oh oops, I had a thought I had emailed you previously on an email starting with looneytune and just emailed that, is that not you then? [panic]

looneytune Fri 02-Oct-09 22:03:55

no probs, i hardly ever check that but will look now

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 22:08:43

phew, it's you then, good job considering what I emailed really!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now