Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB: One of my parents has just made me cry

(18 Posts)
PinkChick Thu 01-Oct-09 21:59:36

I asked her today if she wouldnt mind jotting a few lines down incase ofsted do make a visit...she said ofcourse and when she picked up her LO tonight handed me a full page of lovely words about me blushsmile..how she sees me more as family, how shes noticed how affectionate i am with the other children as well as her own and listing the things her LO brings home (which TBH i hadnt even thought much about but obv means a lot to themsmile), how she trusts me implicitly and was so lucky to find me....sobsmile

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 01-Oct-09 22:04:28

awwwwww

so nice when you are appreicated smile

she is lucky to have found you (you sound lovely from your posts), and think she relieses this

dizzydixies Thu 01-Oct-09 22:08:38

lovely - my CM is brilliant too - I have no family/support nearby and the fact my girls adore her means everything to me

sometimes people are worth their weight in gold and one of the main reasons is that they don't even realise it

PinkChick Thu 01-Oct-09 22:08:46

awwwwww..now you have too Blondes smile...how lovley of you smile..and thankyou, my parents have been a million % supportive and one of the dads tonight was asking what he could do to help bless him smile...aw..feel in a little bubble at the minute smile

PinkChick Thu 01-Oct-09 22:10:27

she sounds fab dizzy smile...im sure she appreciates you too, you sound like a wonderful parent to work with smile

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 01-Oct-09 22:11:48

<passes hankies>

dizzydixies Thu 01-Oct-09 22:12:26

oh I doubt it - DH and I work shifts and his are varied constantly which means we have are all over the place - I just hope she doesn't get annoyed with it all too soon sad

PinkChick Thu 01-Oct-09 22:16:27

LOL Blondes smile

Dizzy, i have parents whose shifts are like that...as long as you show her you really do appreciate her and keep talking to her about what happening im sure all will be fine...to be kept informed and considered is one of the most important things smile..im sure you're doing all this anyway smile but its what i would have wanted from a recently left family, would have worked out SO much different if they had smile

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 09:07:21

That's lovely PC

FabBakerGirlIsSURVIVED Fri 02-Oct-09 09:18:03

I thought this was going to be because they had been mean to you.

they hadn't.

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 09:30:45

Have to admit I thought that too FBG blush knowing what some parents can be like.

Any update on your "other matter" PC or are you not able to say in public?

PinkChick Fri 02-Oct-09 16:22:46

cant go into anything public chick, whats ur email?..(obv you dont have to give me it LOL)...all quiet at min tho..which can only be a good thing although something may have been happening today sadhmm.x

PinkChick Fri 02-Oct-09 16:26:18

and sorry for making you think it was 'bad' crying, i should have thought on blush woops.x

FabBakerGirlIsSURVIVED Fri 02-Oct-09 17:58:07

Just glad we were wrong.

StrictlyAvadaKedavra Fri 02-Oct-09 19:31:16

If you go to contact a member you can CAT me

PinkChick Fri 02-Oct-09 21:10:00

i dont have cat chicksmile

butterscotch Fri 02-Oct-09 21:13:20

Thats lovely my CM is worth her weight in gold! Its a personal service having a CM and it takes a lot of trust and respect of someone to leave them with someone else x

dreamteamgirl Fri 02-Oct-09 22:21:11

Thats so lovely!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now