Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Does anyone else get a paid 'paperwork' day?

(6 Posts)
Shoshe Thu 01-Oct-09 18:35:30

I have recently tallked to all my parents (after showing them all the planning I have done, resourses I have found, printed, filed together, observations, EYFS and such) and have negotioated on day a term paid to do planning.

I was pleasently surprised, that all agreed!

I have said I will giv plenty of notice and try very hard to choose a day that is convienient for all.

Luckily all my parents are Forces, and there are certain days they get off above BH's (i.e Queens Birthday) so will try and take them as usually at least one parent is often off.

Does any one else do this?

thebody Thu 01-Oct-09 19:38:11

No didnt think of doing that but bloody good for you..

crace Thu 01-Oct-09 19:49:57

Wow, blooming heck what a great idea. Like a c/m inset day. Clever you!

Katymac Thu 01-Oct-09 20:18:38

No - not yet - but it is something I am working on

RosieGirl Thu 01-Oct-09 21:07:53

I am desperately trying to re-arrange children to free up some hours one morning a week. The parents have been great although shocked at how much I have to do now. I am getting sooooo behind and do at least an hour each evening already (and some at weekends) I work from 7.30 - 6.00 none of mine are sleepers, so only basics can be done during the day, I am feeling really fed up and down as I only seem to catch up with the essential paperwork. If I do manage a free morning (3 hours max) it will be of course unpaid sad. I keep promising myself I will get a life one day........

Pip51 Thu 01-Oct-09 21:16:36

A brilliant idea. good for you. Would like to do the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now