Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tuesday's Staff Room - Bacon Butties are about ready!

(10 Posts)
PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 08:23:01

Am trying to be positive today smile
Katy has told me i can email you all as a group?, hoping to find out about that so i can still get advice as im really shocked at how this is going sad

anyway....

food ready..tuck in wink

have a nice day everyone.x

balijay Tue 29-Sep-09 10:38:02

Hi PinkChick just checked in to see how you are going today but see your threads have gone so will just say good luck and hope it gets sorted out quickly - what a nightmare for you.

I am a brand new cm so have no experience of this but good luck anyway

PS I could kill for a bacon butty!! grin

PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 11:00:35

Hiya chick, yeah i had them removed.
Am feeling less upset today although nothing changed apart from getting worse!..just waiting to hear back from ncma on next step and getting everything down on paper should ofsted need to pop round, they already know all about it and told me not to worry smile

How long have you been cm'ing for then?, have you got many mindees?

balijay Tue 29-Sep-09 11:24:05

Aww don't let her upset you - she sounds like a hideous person to deal with.

Just starting cm this week grin only 1 lo so far - 6 hrs a week. Just need one or two more so I can give up my boring pt office job!

Already had to ask you lot for help as still awaiting my NCMA paperwork - the lovely shoshe offered me a spare if it doesn't arrive this week (thanks shoshe) blush

HSMM Tue 29-Sep-09 12:50:21

Any veggie snacks?

Katymac Tue 29-Sep-09 12:51:19

Hiya all

The children had bacon butties for snack today - they went down a storm (made a change from all the fruit)

Shoshe Tue 29-Sep-09 16:06:18

Good afternoon, my lovelies, we have been up at the allotment today, we have picked all the Beetroot, and DH is now pickling it, the 5 year olds thought it was great fun grin

They were not so sure of the smell of cider vinegar cooking when he made the red onion and apple chutney last weekgrin

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 29-Sep-09 17:22:40

hi everyone smile

wow PinkChick souinds like you are going through some heavy crap - hope you get it sorted out soon x

vInTaGeVioLeT Tue 29-Sep-09 17:39:34

ooohh i just had a work enquiry {first one for ages} and i turned it down - i feel bad that i did BUT i only want to work part-time ideally two days a week and this was 20+ hours over 5 days,term-time only.
really can't afford to be fussy but ds has just started school and i'm enjoying my me-time.

why do i feel guilty?

PinkChick Tue 29-Sep-09 22:23:41

aw dont feel guilty Vi, yes there may be a time in the future when you think you wish youd taken them on, but you sound like what your doing what is right, right now and thats what matters, that you and your family are happysmile

balijay, hope you enjoy doing this then and get some lovely families smile

HSMM...yeah, veggie snacks spesh 4 u winksmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now